A food processor is a multifunctional kitchen appliance that is used for various food preparation duties. A food processor’s function can be easily changed by using different types of blade attachments like shredding or slicing discs. A processor is easy to use. Simply use the proper attachment and push the food through the processor’s feed tube via the plunger. ใบเจียร
Basic food preparation activities include grinding nuts, seeds, spices, meat, and dried fruit, pureeing fruits and vegetables and shredding or grating vegetables or cheeses. A food processor can also be used to mix and knead bread, pie or other doughs. All of these varied activities can leave food caked in the slicing and shredding discs and along the work bowl. It is easiest and best to clean your food processor right after use.
Immediately after processing, rinse the food bowl, its cover, the pusher or food plunger and blades and discs. Do not let food dry on these parts prior to washing them. Also, food can sometimes lodge in the food plunger or feed tube. Running water through the pusher or gently using a brush will remove stuck food. Follow these other tips to easily clean your appliance and maintain and extend its processing life:
- Typically all parts of a food processor are dishwasher safe, excluding the unit’s housing or base which contains and protects the motor. Do not immerse the housing or base in water or place it in the dishwasher.
- The appliance’s parts, excluding the housing or base, can be washed in the dishwasher’s top rack. Do not place the processor’s parts on the lower racks as the dishwasher’s heat may cause cracks, damage or weakening to plastic parts over time.
- Place the food bowl into the dishwasher upside down in order to remove all of the food.
- Remember the blades and discs are very sharp. Carefully handle these sharp objects.
- Processor parts can also be washed by hand. However, be careful when handling blades and discs. Soapy water can hide these sharp objects